Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner.
You can cook Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner
- Prepare 1 oz of packet ranch seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 6 of pork chops.
- You need 2 lbs of baby potatoes, sliced in half.
Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil or spray with cooking spray..
- Place potatoes and pork chops* (see last step) on prepared baking sheet. Coat with olive oil and season both with salt..
- In a small mixing bowl, combine ranch seasoning, paprika, oregano and pepper. Rub mixture on pork chops and potatoes, coating well..
- Depending on the thickness of your pork chops, they may need less or longer time than the potatoes. A boneless pork chop will cook in about 15-20 minutes. If using boneless, I recommend cooking your potatoes for about 15 minutes and then adding the pork chops for 15-20 minutes. Bone-in pork chops will take 30-35 minutes but again depends on thickness. Always use a meat thermometer to know for sure when your pork is cooked thoroughly..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until pork chops and potatoes are cooked through..