My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps. We love the crunch from sliced cucumber and jicama in these savory chicken lettuce wraps. Serve with the simple peanut sauce for an easy dinner recipe that will impress kids and adults alike. Chicken lettuce wraps are super easy, and make a surprisingly quick and healthy weeknight meal.
Lettuce wraps are something I always order out, but never made until now…because you made it look so easy!! The Thai Chicken Lettuce Cups were absolutely outstanding. I followed the recipe exactly, and I wouldn't change a thing. You can have My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps
- You need 1 (12.5 oz) of can chunk chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce.
- You need 6 of green onions.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of cucumber (scrape seeds out).
- You need 1 tsp of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of poppy seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of celery seed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white ground pepper.
- Prepare of Orange pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pink Himalayan salt (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayo if you want to add more at the end.
The blend of flavors in the chicken kind of made my mouth dance. We had Chicken Lettuce Wrap at PF Chang numerous time and never experienced food poisoning. It was damn delicious (; I served it on purple bib lettuce with sliced cucumbers, radishes, and Better than any CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS I've ever had anywhere. Tonight I added in an extra helping.
My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps instructions
- Wash lettuce leaves. About 5 to 6 leaves..
- Drain chicken juice from can..
- In a medium bowl add chicken, onions and mayo.
- Add Frank's Red Hot Sauce and all the spices..
- Cut cucumber in small chunks.
- Mix all ingredients together. Put chicken mixture in wraps and roll them up..
Bibb or green leaf lettuce leaves for wrapping. Chopped cucumbers and tomatoes for serving. These healthy and Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wraps are filled with a chicken mixture of cucumbers, carrots, bell peppers, green onions, cilantro, and cashews. Let's face it, whether it's an official New Year's Resolution or not, eating healthy food is something most people strive to do this time of year. A must try Chicken Quinoa Lettuce Wraps – a well-rounded meal and the quinoa keeps you full longer.