Grandma’s Grilled Eggplant.
You can cook Grandma’s Grilled Eggplant using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grandma’s Grilled Eggplant
- Prepare 2-3 of medium eggplants, cut into 1 x 2 inch pieces.
- Prepare to taste of Oyster sauce.
- It’s to taste of White pepper.
- You need to taste of Fried onions.
Grandma’s Grilled Eggplant step by step
- Heat a griddle pan/non-stick pan to very hot. Add cold oil to the hot pan to help it become even less sticky!.
- Place the eggplants on the pan and grill quickly, turning frequently until the eggplant is browned on the outside. They don’t take very long to cook. Don’t use too much oil, remember we are just grilling them..
- Arrange on a plate and top with a drizzle of oyster sauce, a sprinkle of white pepper and top with deep fried onions (this is a common South East Asian condiment, if unavailable use sliced spring/green onions)..