Tropical mixed fruits with ginger dressing. This simple fruit salad gets an unexpected kick from some freshly grated ginger. In large bowl, whisk guava juice and ginger. For the dressing, peel the garlic and the ginger.
The fruit mixes well with most distilled spirits as seen in the many orange juice cocktails. Pomegranate pairs well with apple, cardamom, cinnamon, citrus, cucumber, ginger, mint, and tropical fruit. The highlight of the dressing is the addition of ginger, which complements the flavour of watermelon and pineapple wonderfully well. You can have Tropical mixed fruits with ginger dressing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tropical mixed fruits with ginger dressing
- Prepare 2 cups of or so chopped mango.
- Prepare 2 cups of or so chopped pineapple.
- Prepare 2 cups of or so chopped pomelo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped fresh coconut (optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1/8 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/8 of lime juice.
- You need 1 shot of vodka or sake (optional).
- You need 2 tbs of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbs of freshly minced ginger.
- You need of Toasted almonds.
- You need of Mint.
Two calico cats with tropical home decor- torch ginger flowers Ginger Lemon Tea – chopped dried fruits mix. The Best Mixed Fruit Juice Recipes on Yummly Tropical Fruit Juice, Passion Fruit Juice, Passion Fruit Juice. Mixed Fruit with Orange Juice & Honey DressingThe Spruce. kiwi fruits, Granny Smith apple Ginger Pork SaladPork. orange passion fruit juice, hearts of romaine lettuce, honey roasted.
Tropical mixed fruits with ginger dressing step by step
- Chop up fruits and mix in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut, orange, lemon, and lime juices (and the shot of booze, if you want) with the honey and ginger. Whisk thoroughly..
- Pour juice on the mixed fruit, stir thoroughly, and refrigerate at least until chilled but overnight is best to let the flavors meld together..
- Serve topped with toasted almonds and shredded mint. If kept refrigerated, this usually keeps for a few days, though the mango might darken a bit..
Tropical Fruit Ginger Juice is a refreshing, zesty ultimate summer thirst quencher that will keep you hydrated. Nutrition To Lose Belly Fat Product. A wide variety of tropical canned mixed fruit options are available to you, such as taste, drying process, and preservation process. To serve, shake dressing well, and add to bag of vegetables. Shake contents to mix, and place in serving bowl.