Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta. In a skillet over medium heat, scramble eggs until almost done. Return skillet to medium heat, and stir in tomatoes. In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and cheese; set aside.
Str in the optional nutritional yeast, and if you'd like a spicier scramble, some red pepper flakes or sriracha sauce. Pour eggs over broccoli, add S & P to taste and cook until eggs are fluffy and cooked through, stirring occasionally. You don't want the broccoli too soft. You can have Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta
- Prepare 4 oz of Jovial's brown rice spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of large vine ripen tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need to taste of Fish sauce.
- You need 4 Tsp of Olive oil.
Add cheese if you like and cover until melted. The recipe teaches how to cook Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes, which tastes sour-sweet and is good for Add in tomato chunks when the cooking oil is hot. Do follow the recipe above to prepare the eggs and tomatoes, because the proportion of the. This Eggs with Broccoli and Tomatoes recipe is the last of my RV meals, at least for this year.
Scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes over pasta step by step
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Cook the pasta 2 minutes shy of the package instructions..
- While pasta is cooking, scramble two beaten eggs in olive oil and set aside. In the same wok, sauté minced garlic in olive oil until aromatic and add sliced tomatoes. Keep sauté until red juice come out..
- Add broccoli florets and cook for a few minutes until fully cooked. Season it with fish sauce..
- When pasta is almost done, transfer them into the wok. Add scrambled eggs. Adjust seasoning until desired saltiness. Add a few spoons of pasta water if it gets too dry. Serve immediately!.
I made this breakfast a TON on the road, with slight variations each Heat olive oil in a cast iron or nonstick skillet over medium heat or use a little cooking spray. Add tomatoes, broccoli, parsley and garlic. Scrambled eggs with tomatoes is a common variation of scrambled eggs. These extra special eggs are scrambled with tomatoes, green onions, and optional cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together until well blended.