Oats/chia cookies. These oatmeal chia cookies are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy snack. The texture is chewy Chia seeds, oats, almond butter, coconut, dates… basically every ingredient in these cookies is. Oatmeal chia seed cookies made with coconut oil and applesauce are a vegan version of oatmeal cookies that make a hearty snack!
These are filled with the benefits of oats, chia seeds, almonds. Get your chocolate fix for breakfast with these deliciously creamy (and healthy!) chocolate chia overnight oats! Inspired by all of my favourite cookies, these Chocolate Chunk Tahini Oatmeal Cookies are a mix of everything I love in a cookie. You can cook Oats/chia cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats/chia cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
These crunchy cookies make a tasty and good-for-you dessert treat. Chia Overnight Oats made with chia, oats, and almond milk. So easy and perfect for a quick healthy breakfast on the go! Chia Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies Cookies for breakfast?
Oats/chia cookies step by step
- Whisk the butter and sugar together, first..
- Get all the dry ingredients, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, chia seeds..
- Grind the rolled oats in a blender. Add the dry ingredients, oats to the sugar and butter mix..
- Knead the flour mixture, add some extra flour if you need to..
- Roll out the dough, with some dry flour..
- Make shapes with a cookie cutter..
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes at 350°F. Enjoy!.
These Chia Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies from Consuming Bird Food are packed with hearty and healthy and balanced ingredients that […] An easy way to incorporate chia seeds into family treats. These delicious cookies contain no eggs or butter and are easy to make. Cookies will be soft; allow them to cool completely. These cookies also have a great lemony flavor. Make a double batch of these lemon cookies to snack on through the day.