Cheesy Garlic Bread.
You can have Cheesy Garlic Bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Garlic Bread
- It’s 0.5 tsp of Yeast.
- You need 300 g of Strong White Bread Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 170 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 50 g of Grated Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
Cheesy Garlic Bread step by step
- Make dough in Breadmaker using yeast, flour, olive oil, salt and water – 45 mins.
- Press out dough with heel of hand making a 25cm base..
- Allow to prove at 40”C/105”F for approx 20 mins..
- Put Pizza Stone in oven and increase oven to 300”C. Meanwhile spread crushed garlic over the dough, and add the cheese and parsley..
- Bake the Bread for 5 mins until crispy..