Roasted Boneless Short Ribs + Baby Potatoes.
You can cook Roasted Boneless Short Ribs + Baby Potatoes using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Boneless Short Ribs + Baby Potatoes
- Prepare 1 lb of Boneless Short Ribs.
- It’s of Salt & Cracked Papper.
- You need 1 Tbs of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of Blk Pepper Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s of Pototos.
- You need 1/2 lb of Baby Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brooth as needed.
- You need 1 Tsp of Honey.
- You need 1 of Tbp Olive oil.
- It’s to Taste of Salt and Pepper.
Roasted Boneless Short Ribs + Baby Potatoes instructions
- Cut Beef in half. sprinkle and rub Salt and Cracked Pepper on all side. Spray bake dish,Fat side up.
- Combine all spices, mix well, drizzled on top slowly let ir dripped over all sides, Double wrap foil tightly..
- 2.5 hr in 300 degree preheat oven.
- Remove foil, baste meat, remove most juice, return to over uncover for 30 minutes.
- Potatoes… Diced onion, halves Potatoes. Stoce top slightly brown onion with olive oil on medium.
- Potatoes… medium high push onions to side, put in potatoes halves cut side down, spoon in beef juice as you go (there should be about a cup) Close lide for 10 min, stir occasionally.
- Potatoes, pour in brooth / cover/ stire occasionally and continue reduction, Salt and pepper midway thru. Honey in about 5 min before finish. Lids stay on Rrmove from heat..
- When Beef is done, the Potato should be done, Sauce from Potato goes on Beef.