Leftover Lentil dough.
You can have Leftover Lentil dough using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover Lentil dough
- Prepare 1 cup of atta or all purpose flour.
- It’s of If atta is not available then all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rock salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ajwain or carom seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of desi ghee or melted butter.
Leftover Lentil dough step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together in atta or all purpose flour.
- If using all purpose flour please add 1 tablespoon semolina to add crunchiness.
- Wheat flour is best to consume now mix well and add slightly water and and in the end use desi ghee to grease properly and rest for whole night or 2 to 3 hours.
- Now make paranthas or tortilla and enjoy.stay safe stay healthy.