Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes. An Instant Pot is one of the best appliances you can own and making cabbage in it is the easiest and quickest, especially when you add smoked sausage and potatoes in the pot. InstNt Pot Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana (Sausage Potato Soup) Instant Pot French Onion Soup No more boiled cabbage and turkey sausage after eating this soup. I did add small unpeeled potatoes but honestly we didn't feel the soup.
To be honest I really think that the Instant Pot was made for these kind of dishes. So easy and full of flavors in no time… This Buttered Instant Pot Cabbage is the easiest way to make delicious cabbage in your Instant Pot. Add other vegetables like carrots or thick cut potatoes as well. You can cook Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 12 Ounces of Smoked Susage Slices.
- It’s 1 of Medium Onion Sliced.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Head if Cabbage Coarsely Chopped.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Small Red Potatoes Quartered.
- It’s 1 of Chicken Bouillon Cube.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s to Taste of Salt and Pepper.
Not only does coconut oil, black pepper and Turmeric (called Golden Paste) taste good, the combination of those three ingredients is beneficial to your Chop the sausage and slice cabbage, and onion. Add sliced sausage to the cooking pot and brown lightly. Cabbage Sausage And Potatoes Crock Pot Recipes. Slow Cooker Cabbage, Potatoes, And Smoked SausageFoodista.
Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes step by step
- On saute settings, add olive oil and sliced sausage peices. Saute until lightly browned. Next add the onions and garlic. Lightly saute for about 1 minute..
- When finished add all other ingredients into the pressure cooker. Add salt and pepper to taste. A sliced up carrot would also be good and add some nice color..
- Pressure cook for 4 minutes. Let naturally release for 4 minutes. Finish with a quick release. Plate up and enjoy..
Sheet Pan Chicken Sausages, Sweet Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, and ApplesAidells. Sauteed Cabbage and Sausage Sauteed Cabbage and Sausage – a fuss-free family weeknight meal that is super quick and easy to prepare and budget Instant Pot Kielbasa Cabbage Potato Soup is a Fall soup if ever there was one! This simple and rustic soup has a rich broth and chunky carrots. …Well, this Instant Pot Sausage and Cabbage Stew is basically identical except for one vital change: It is made in the Instant Pot. We (Joe – not a picky eater however he does have strong views about food – & I) just finished a big bowl – I loved it – easy to make. This recipe for Crock-Pot Cabbage, Kielbasa Sausage and Potatoes is delicious, easy to make and frugal too.