Curry Vegetables 加里杂菜. This Malaysian vegetable curry that goes very well with rice is rich, creamy, super delicious and easy to make. This Simple Vegetable Curry is really simple to cook and healthy too. The curry sauce was full of vegetable flavour with only vegetable stock, curry powder, coconut milk and garlic were used.
Mixed Vegetable with Sweet and Sour Sauce 古杂菜. All curry powders are not created equal. She makes her own green curry paste, but the recipe calls for any one of three store bought pastes. You can have Curry Vegetables 加里杂菜 using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry Vegetables 加里杂菜
- It’s of Doufu Puffs.
- Prepare of Lady Fingers.
- You need of Long Bean.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- You need of Brinjal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s of Coconut Milk.
- It’s of Curry Paste.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 400 g of Onion.
- Prepare 100 g of Dried Chili's.
- You need 30 g of Garlic.
- It’s of Curry Leafs.
- You need 2 pcs of Lemongrass.
This curry with vegetables goes very well with both rice and fried bee hoon. Add sliced chilli and/or chilli powder, to taste, to add heat to the curry. Add ingredients in (B) and simmer until vegetables are softened to liking. Season the curry with fish sauce (or other seasonings such as chilli powder.
Curry Vegetables 加里杂菜 instructions
- All vegetables & doufu puffs cut into size..
- Curry Paste: minced all ingredients and cook with +-150ml vegetables oil until chili oil occurred..
- Then add in +- 500ml water to boil and add in all the vegetables, salt & sugar to cook & taste. After boiling about 10 minutes then only add in coconuts milk… and time to be served..
An easy veggie curry that makes a cheap and healthy meal. It uses basic storecupboard ingredients so is very quick and easy to cook. You can add any vegetables you have into this curry, just make sure they're chopped small enough to cook in the same time as the potatoes. Other types of curry include seafood curry, vegetable curry, and mincemeat curry (made with ground beef, ground chicken, or ground pork). For this recipe of curry with vegetables, bell peppers and eggplant are featured.