Crock pot beef vegetable soup. Discover Tasty Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Mushrooms. Check Out Crock Pot Vegetable Soup On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
Crock Pot Vegetable Beef Soup is a warm, delightful bowl of comfort food. One of the easiest soups to throw together and always a family favorite! Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup takes me right back to the cozy days of my childhood, when the savory smell would greet us coming home from school. You can cook Crock pot beef vegetable soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot beef vegetable soup
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of beef meat- cut into 1-inch cubes.
- You need 2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion- diced.
- It’s 2 of gloves garlic- minced.
- It’s 2 of carrots- peeled and finely chopped.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes- diced.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 200 ml of cooking sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 of red pepper- cut into pieces.
- Prepare pieces of Broccoli- cut into.
- You need of Chopped fresh parsley- for dressing in the end.
This slow cooker Vegetable Beef Soup is a hearty, healthy meal loaded with protein and vegetables. Made with chunks of beef and all of your favorite veggies! When loading up on vegetables, we love Weight Loss Vegetable Soup and this homemade Vegetable Beef Soup recipe. Made in the slow cooker or on the stove top, it's perfect for making ahead on a busy weeknight!
Crock pot beef vegetable soup step by step
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high. Add the beef and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Brown the beef on all sides, disturbing it as little as possible on each side so that it develops nice coloring..
- Once the beef is lightly browned (it won’t be all the way cooked through), remove it to a 6-quart slow cooker..
- To the pan, add the onion. Cook and stir until the onion is beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and let cook 30 seconds..
- To the slow cooker, add the carrots, broccoli, red pepper, diced tomatoes in their juices, tomato sauce, cooking sour cream, oregano and remaining 1 teaspoon salt..
- Cover and cook on low until the beef and vegetables are tender. Serve hot, sprinkled with fresh parsley..
We are a soup sort of family. All year long, we like to enjoy soup for dinner. In the summer, we will enjoy soup paired with a salad and during the fall and winter months, we like to enjoy our soup with bread. This easy crock pot vegetable beef soup is hearty and filling thanks to lots of vegetables and tender chunks of beef.. I don't have a problem with the stew meat being tough as long as the soup has been in the crock pot long enough and I cut the meat into smaller pieces.