Potato waffles. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Yep, we are actually putting (mashed) potatoes in a waffle maker and lovin' it! These potato waffles are a wonderful brunch recipe that's sure to impress your guests.
They are made of potato, oil, and seasonings. This Potato Waffles Recipe is so tasty and delicious! Potato waffles are one of those things that always remind me of being a kid. You can have Potato waffles using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato waffles
- It’s 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chili chopped.
- Prepare Half of cup boiled peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rock salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need slices of Bread.
- Prepare of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Mayo.
Making mashed potato waffles from scratch is easy and you can even use leftover mashed potatoes. Serve them simply topped with soured cream and chives or fully loaded with toppings! Waffle irons are a marvelous thing. After making copious amounts of delicious waffles, though, you might get the hankering to branch out to other foods.
Potato waffles instructions
- Ketchup and mayo is optional to spread on one side of each slice of inside.
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into mashed potatoes and mix well except ketchup and mayo.
- Spread ketchup on one slice of bread on one side and spread mayo on second slice of bread on one side only and grease butter on other side.
- Fill the mixture on ketchup greased side and join it to mayo spread side and grease butter on outside layer of waffle and exactly this way prepare the other waffle and roast it in waffle maker.
- Enjoy after getting ready the waffles and stay safe stay healthy and keep enjoying yumm food with me.
I like to garnish these great potato waffles with sour cream and chives, or even a simple cheese sauce. My mother used to sprinkle them with a touch of sugar. —Laura Fall-Sutton, Buhl, Idaho. Put cubed sweet potatoes in a steamer basket. Potato waffles are here to change all that. It keeps things quick, easy and enjoyable.