Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans. Instant Pot pinto beans are delicious, simple and easy! I will show you how to cook dry pinto beans in the Instant Pot, and there is no pre-soaking required. Sometimes I think to myself: I couldn't possibly publish this on the blog because it is just TOO simple.
Here are the basic steps for how to make Instant Pot pinto beans! If you have a different brand or size, you'll find that timing may vary (see below for more). This easy recipe for pinto beans requires no soaking! You can have Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans
- You need 4 Slices of Smoked Bacon Cubed.
- Prepare 1 of 2 diced onion.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- It’s to Taste of Salt.
- You need to Taste of Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 6 1/2 Cups of Water.
- It’s 3 of Beef Bouillon Cubes.
- You need 1 Pound of Pinto Beans Sorted and Rinsed.
- It’s of Cook 60 Minutes High Pressure.
- Prepare 1 Can of Favorite Chili.
- Prepare of Quick Pressure Release.
Just pop the beans in your Instant Pot® and let them absorb the bacon and chile pepper flavorings while they cook. Making pinto beans in the Instant Pot is SUPER easy! You don't even have to soak the beans first. Instant Pot Pinto Beans are easy to make, and they are a versatile ingredient for quick, healthy meals.
Lee's Easy Instapot Pinto Beans instructions
- On medium high sauté mode, add bacon, olive oil, onions, salt and pepper. Cook until onions are translucent, and the bacon has rendered some fat. 7-10 minutes. Add Minced Garlic towards the end..
- Add water, bouillon cubes, and pinto beans. Cook under high pressure for 1 hour. Let naturally release for 5 minutes, then do a quick pressure release. Enjoy!.
Learn how to cook pinto beans from dry in your Instant Pot, with cook times for both soaked and unsoaked beans. Ever since I first made Instant Pot black beans, I've been hooked on cooking beans in my Instant Pot pressure cooker. Beans are a good source of vegetarian protein, and cooking. When I discovered I could make beans in the instant pot without soaking and waiting I jumped on board. These instant pot pinto beans are so darn tasty!