Lemon Garlic Seafood Alfredo. To ensure perfect Alfredo make sure you use freshly grated cheeses. The canned stuff may seize and ruin the dish. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter and add the garlic with cream and boil until the cream is reduced by half.
I like to serve this lovely pasta, featuring scallops and shrimp, with crusty Italian bread. Seafood Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe photo by Taste of Home. To same pan, add shrimp with more butter, garlic (can never have enough garlic) and lemon juice if needed. You can cook Lemon Garlic Seafood Alfredo using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Seafood Alfredo
- Prepare of Seafood Mix.
- You need 1 lb of defrosted Seafood Mix (Mussels, Shrimp, Scallops, Calamari).
- It’s 1/2 lb of defrosted Baby Shrimp.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Lemon Peel.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Fresh Cracked Pepper.
- Prepare of Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need of Small Onion (diced).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need 1 cup of Whole Milk.
- You need 2 Tsp of dried Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Lemon Peel.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Fresh Cracked Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Wedge Parmesan Cheese (roughly shredded) *See Story Section.
For the seafood alfredo pasta: Bring a large pot of water to a boil to reheat the cooked pasta. Add the sliced garlic to the shrimp pan and saute until it just begins to brown around the edges. Add the bechamel and crab to the pasta and toss. Add the lemon juice, Chicken stock and cream and sprinkle.
Lemon Garlic Seafood Alfredo instructions
- Start by setting all your ingredients out. This dinner is quick to make so you need everything handy..
- Grate the parmesan according to story notes. Set aside..
- Boil water with salt and olive oil. Cook pasta. Drain. Drizzle with olive oil and toss so it doesn't stick, and just set it aside..
- Seafood: In medium skillet on medium heat, add olive oil, butter, garlic, lemon juice, lemon peel, salt, and pepper. Let melt and simmer until fragrant (2-3 minutes)..
- Add all defrosted seafood. Simmer until shrimp is pink. Remove from heat and set aside. Do not overcook..
- Alfredo Sauce: In large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, butter, and diced onion. Cook 3-4 minutes until onions are translucent. Add garlic and cook another 1-2 minutes until fragrant. (Do not scorch garlic.).
- Add flour and whisk vigorously 1-2 minutes. It will thicken just to spread apart when whisk goes through but go right back together..
- Add heavy cream, milk, Italian seasoning, lemon peel, salt, and pepper. Whisk while cooking another 3-5 minutes until it starts to thicken. Remove from heat..
- Add the more roughly grated half of the parmesan cheese wedge. Continue whisking vigorously until melted and smooth. It will be very thick..
- Get seafood mix that you set aside before and add to the cream sauce, including the juices. This will thin the sauce back out to a nice rich, but not too thick, consistency. Stir well. Put back on medium-low heat a few minutes to ensure it's heated through, stirring the whole time. Then remove from heat..
- Plating: Add mound of pasta to plate. Ladle seafood Alfredo sauce over pasta. Top generously with finely grated parmesan cheese. Serve with side of garlic bread..
Try this Creamy Lemon Garlic Pasta Alfredo! Share and enjoy it with family and friends. Want to be inspired daily to be. See more ideas about Seafood recipes, Seafood dishes, Cooking recipes. This easy one pot low carb shrimp Alfredo recipe only takes minutes to make!