Mixed vegetable pulav.
You can have Mixed vegetable pulav using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed vegetable pulav
- Prepare 1 of carrot chopped.
- You need 2 cups of basmati rice.
- You need 1 of potato chopped.
- You need of Beans.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 0.25 cup of green peas.
- You need 4-5 of green chilli.
- Prepare 0.25 cup of shredded coconut.
- You need leaves of Coriander.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves.
- You need 3 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed cardamom.
- It’s 4 of cloves.
- You need leaves of Curry.
- It’s 8 of cashews.
- You need 5 of raisins.
- It’s of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of poppy seeds.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jaggery.
Mixed vegetable pulav step by step
- Soak basmati rice in water for 30 minutes..
- In a pan take oil. Add cumin seeds + crushed cardamom seeds and cloves + curry leaf + bay leaf. Sauté well. Now add onion + garlic paste and sauté. Add cashews and raisins as well.
- In a mixer take coconut + poppy seeds + cinnamon stick + coriander leaves + ginger and grind well. Add less water..
- Now mix the paste in the pan and sauté for 4 minutes. Now add all the vegetables..
- Now add water. So water to rice proportion should be 1.5 : 1. Add salt + jaggery + lemon + sauce..
- Add rice as well. Cover it and boil for 20 minutes or until water is evaporated and rice is cooked well..
- Serve the pulav with salad.