Baked Potato "Pie" (LAZY). Even today, baked potatoes are a solidly comforting delicious meal for me. Baking sweet potatoes softens them without adding extra moisture, concentrates their flavor and sweetness, and makes sweet potato pie-making easier. Less moisture in the sweet potatoes also means a creamier pie.
It's everything a traditional homemade sweet potato pie should be – extra smooth, with a light and flaky pie crust that melts in your mouth. Don't open the oven door, but. How to make a Cheese onion and potato pie, easy step by step simple instructions from start to finish. You can have Baked Potato "Pie" (LAZY) using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Potato "Pie" (LAZY)
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 handful of onion.
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- It’s 2 slices of cheese.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
If you're looking for a memorable dessert, this custard-like pie will certainly fit the bill. Sweet Potato Pie is deliciously rich and perfect for your Thanksgiving table this year! A simple blend of baked sweet potatoes, evaporated milk and Obviously, one pie uses pumpkin puree while the other uses mashed sweet potatoes. The textures are also similar but you will likely find that this recipe has.
Baked Potato "Pie" (LAZY) instructions
- Cut the peeled / unpeeled potato into thin slices..
- Arrange the potato slices into the air fryer on top of a layer of aluminium foil..
- Form a layer of potato slices. If extra potato is left, you can dice the extra part of unused potato for the next step..
- Air fry the potato slices for 9 minutes with the temperature of 200 celcius..
- Cut two handful of onion. Sautee the onion and potato dices (if available) until the onion is slight brown..
- Prepare a bowl of two eggs and pour in the mixed ingredients from last step. Stir the mixture until even..
- Lay out two slices of cheese on top of the half-cooked potato slices..
- Pour in the mixture and start the air fryer with a timer of 6 minutes (170 celcius)..
- Enjoy the meal when done..
Why not bake a sweet potato pie instead? This recipe will show you how to make a simple pie crust and a filling for sweet potato pie. Sweet potato pies typically don't brown as much as pumpkin pies, so don't concern yourself with the appearance of the filling. Baked Stuffed Potatoes With Ground Beef Recipes. Beef Chili Baked PotatoesSandra's Easy Cooking.