Sayur asem kacang tanah translate: sour soup veggie with peanuts. Sayur asem, needless to say, is a favorite among many locals. Whenever we went to restaurants that serve native Indonesian cuisines, we always order this sayur asem soup. The soup are made with lots of different variety of vegetables.
Yuk intip kreasi resep sayur asem yang bisa Anda coba di rumah agar tidak membosankan. Selain mudah dibuat, sayur asem juga sangat menyegarkan. Penggunaan asam jawa sebagai salah satu bahan menjadi ciri khas sayur asem. You can have Sayur asem kacang tanah translate: sour soup veggie with peanuts using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sayur asem kacang tanah translate: sour soup veggie with peanuts
- Prepare 1-1.5 litre of water.
- Prepare of Paste.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 6 cloves of shallot.
- Prepare 4 of bird eye chili (optional).
- Prepare 5 of curly chili.
- You need 2 of candlenut.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of shrimp paste.
- It’s of Herbs.
- Prepare 2 of cuts of galangal.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Tamarine paste.
- Prepare of Veggie +.
- Prepare of Melinjo (fruit of gnetum tree) picture in method #1.
- It’s leaves of Melinjo.
- You need 1/2 of chinese squash (diced).
- Prepare 1 of cob of sweet corn (cut into 4-5pieces).
- You need 5 of String beans cut into long pieces (4cm).
- It’s 1/2 cup of raw skinned peanuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ground roasted peanuts.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Beef stock.
Brilio.net – Sayur asem merupakan masakan favorit banyak orang. Selain mudah dibuat rasanya juga menyegarkan. Ciri khas sayur asem yakni perpaduan rasa asem yang menonjol, ada manisnya, asin bahkan ada rasa pedas, variasi sayuran di dalamnya sangat beragam. This soup (Sayur Asam) is one of the most popular soup in Indonesia, particularly in East and Mid Java.
Sayur asem kacang tanah translate: sour soup veggie with peanuts instructions
- Pour water into large pan, bring to boil along with your herbs+tamarine paste and raw skinned peanuts.
- When the soup is boiled bring in the paste and corn chunks,season well with sugar,salt and stock. Taste it!.
- Bring in the melinjo and melinjo leaves, chinese squash,simmer a little bit then bring in the string beans. Stir. Cook well then put the heat off..
- Last step put the ground roasted peanuts stir until well combined..
- Tips : its ok to leave the melinjo out if you can not find it in your local market. You can put more raw nuts or add your fave veggie in it. (My fave is raw jackfruit).
Easy to cook and can be enjoyed with any To make spice paste, combine shallot, garlic, ginger, red chili pepper, raw peanuts, shrimp paste, and salt in a large mortar and blend well with a pestle. Today I wanna share with you,how i make my Indonesian Sour Soup it's called Sayur Asem I make sundanese version because there is several. Hot and sour soup (Suan La Tang) is a common dish popular in China especially in cold winter. It is firstly invented for poor people who need to warm their body up. So lots of white pepper used.