Green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed. If the Seaweed looks a bit too long, cut them shorter. If no luck, just the green mung beans and seaweed can also make you a good dessert. Add the seaweed and rock sugar to taste, continue to cook until the sugar completely dissolves.
All Reviews for Sweet Green Bean Bundles. A wide variety of green beans sweet options are available to you, such as drying process, processing type, and packaging. This deliciously addictive Gluten Free Sweet Red Bean Rice Cake has the best of both worlds – the rich buttery taste of a regular cake but has the chewy(but not overly chewy) smooth texture of a rice cake. You can have Green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green bean.
- You need 2 of green onions.
- You need 2 of egg.
- You need 1 of toasted seaweed.
Koreans, especially those who live outside of Korea love this cake because it reminds them of. Mung beans, also known as green beans are small cylindrical beans with a bright green color. They can be used whole, split, or hulled. Roti n Rice is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn.
Green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed instructions
- First, I cooked the sweet rice and green bean. As telling you before, green bean was soaked in the water over night. Then, mix green bean,sweet rice and add water over them around 0.5 inch. Please don’t forget add 1 tsp of salt. (I love pink Himalayan salt). Boil it at high temperature in 10 minutes, then reduce temperature until well done. Sweet rice takes around 30 minutes to cook to make sure not too wet. Please be careful stir the pot couple times while cooking to not burning it..
- While I am waiting for sweet rice, I prepare egg. First stir the egg and fry it on the pan. Then, cut toasted seaweed into small pieces and put them on the top of the eggs. After cook done, cut the eggs into small pieces..
- With green onions, fry it with 1/2 tsp vegetable oil. This step takes less than 5 minutes. Green onion is taster if it is not too long time cooking. Wait it cool down, add 1 tsp of olive oil..
- With nuts, grind them and add with toasted white seasame (optional).
- Now it is ready to eat. Please don’t forget add 1/2 tsp soy sauce on the top before enjoy it. If you eat vegan food, you can reject eggs..
Duck eggs are used over chicken eggs due to their high fat content, although we have made our own salted eggs at home using free range chicken Be sure to rinse them throughly after soaking in water. You can see from the photos that the color of hai dai kelp seaweed varies from brown to green color. Bean Paste Seaweed Green Beans Soup Pudding Traditional Desserts Tailgate Desserts Deserts. Black Glutinous Rice w/ Sea #Coconut #海底椰 #黑糯米. Egg tong sui is a classic tong sui (sweet soup) within Cantonese cuisine, especially a sweet version of egg drop soup.