Easy beef & broccoli. A quick and easy dish to prepare." – JanMcD. Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy "My family loves hamburger steak, and this gravy recipe was the best I've ever made! We will definitely have this again." An easy, quick and economical recipe that kids really like.
My family often requests this tasty beef and broccoli stir fry. It's great because it combines tender beef and nutritious vegetables in one dish. We enjoy this broccoli beef recipe year-round but especially in summer, when I grow my own broccoli and onions. You can cook Easy beef & broccoli using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy beef & broccoli
- Prepare 3 tbs of cornstarch, divided.
- Prepare 1 lb of flank steak.
- It’s 1/2 c of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbs of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of grounfmd ginger (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbs of veg oil.
- You need 1 tbs of sesame oil.
- You need 1 of large head of broccoli (or more).
- You need 1 of medium onion (sliced).
An easy recipe for Indian beef samosas that takes little time to make. Serve them with the sauce of your choice, such as mango chutney, coriander chutney, or even raita. Tender beef, a creamy gravy, hot buttered noodles: this dish is a classic for a reason. Find dozens of ideas to get dinner on the table.
Easy beef & broccoli instructions
- Cut your steak into 1" strips. Whisk 2tbs cornstarch with 3tbs of water, add beef & toss to combine. In a separate bowl, whisk 1tbs cornstarch with soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger (if desired) & set aside..
- In a saute pan, heat over medium heat. Add 1tbs of vegetable oil & 1tbs of sesame seed oil to pot. Add beef & cook, stirring occasionally until beef is almost cooked through. Use a slotted spoon to remove beef & put on a plate & set aside..
- Add 1tbs of olive oil to pan, once hot, add onions & broccoli, stirring occasionally for about 4-5min..
- Return beef to pan & add sauce. Bring to boil & let cook 1-2 min, stirring occasionally. For a more tender beef, place a lid on pan & let cook 5-10 min or until your desired tenderness. Best over white rice or noodles..
Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy "This is my go-to hamburger steak recipe." – laceyworks. Easy and juicy beef brisket cooked slowly until tender, and basted in mildly spicy bbq sauce. This b risket recipe comes with slow cooker, oven, and pressure cooker methods to choose from. Ground beef is so easy to cook with — you just brown it up, add in your favorite seasonings, and it's good to go. The hard part is coming up with inspiration for what to make with it for.