Shredded Chicken Tomato Soup .
You can have Shredded Chicken Tomato Soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shredded Chicken Tomato Soup
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded chicken.
- It’s of Olive oil (just enough to cover the bottom of your pot).
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of vegetable bouillon cube.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 (28 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 can (15.5 ounce) of cannelloni beans, undrained.
- It’s of Bread .
Shredded Chicken Tomato Soup step by step
- Place your shredded chicken in a bowl and set to the side…….
- Heat olive oil in a pot…….
- Add in your onion and green pepper, sauté until veggies are tender, then add minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Add to pot your vegetable bullion cube, sauté for several more minutes, breaking up bullion cube as it cooks……
- Add to pot your shredded chicken, black pepper, crushed tomatoes, chicken broth and cannelloni beans, heat to boiling……
- Cover pot and heat on medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally………
- Serve with some crusty bread and enjoy !!.