Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes. Roasted Garlic Parmesan Potatoes. featured in Sides for Garlic Lovers. Cut potatoes in half, then slice. Place the potatoes in a large bowl.
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes – These buttery garlic potatoes are tossed with Parmesan goodness and roasted to crisp-tender perfection! Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, thyme, oregano, basil and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper. You can cook Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes
- Prepare of Little potatoes 2-3 lbs (enough to cover tray).
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need of Salt & pepper to taste (don’t skimp on salt- potatoes need a lot of salt).
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s Touch of adobo seasoning (has salt in it).
Potatoes that roast in the oven and get a crispy edge and tender center. They have such a great parmesan garlic flavor and will be the perfect side! It is the sweetness of the roasted garlic that makes these mashed potatoes so delicious. Place roasted garlic, milk, Parmesan cheese, and butter into the bowl with the potatoes.
Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes step by step
- Preheat over to 425 °. Cover potion oil and seasoning. Mix around and add Parmesan and a little more salt after mixing around.
- Cook potatoes for 45-50 min. Shake tray around mid way to get everything crispy.
Learn how to make potato stacks with garlic, Parmesan cheese and thyme. These roasted potato stacks are incredibly delicious and make a great side dish or. Garlic Parmesan Scalloped Potatoes layered in a creamy garlic sauce with parmesan and mozzarella is the best side dish to any meal! These garlic parmesan roasted potatoes are simple to make and are the perfect side dish to any dinner. These potatoes are just as crispy and delicious as fried potatoes, but much healthier!