Layered Lentils. Recipe of easy to make Mauritian Pulao also known as pilaf or plov. This Mauritian layered black lentils and chicken pulao is one of my favourite weekend. Next add a thin layer of rice, then a thin layer of the lentils and some of the lamb mixture. topped with a layer of the fried potatoes.
Cooked lentils are a nutritional powerhouse but raw sprouts are even healthier for you. Every lentil is a seed, a plant just waiting to sprout. Once that growth begins all the nutrients the plant needs to. You can have Layered Lentils using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Layered Lentils
- It’s 50 g of cooked lentils (cooked in masala water).
- It’s 50 g of cooked and mashed potatoes, mixed with butter.
- You need 6 slices of toast bread.
- It’s 50 g of shredded cheese of your choice for the topping.
- You need 50 g of danish white cheese.
- You need 100 ml of tomatoe paste.
- Prepare of Dried basil.
- You need of Little salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
The lentil (Lens culinaris or Lens esculenta) is an edible legume. It is an annual plant known for its lens-shaped seeds. Find lentils stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Layered Lentils step by step
- Make the bread slices flat.
- Mix the lentils with the mashed potatoes, lentils and danish cheese.
- In the casserole dish, make layers, starting with bread, then lentils, last layer is bread.
- Mix the tomatoe sauce with salt and sugar and basil.
- Add it on top, then add cheese, bake in the oven till cheese has melted.
Sprouted Lentils are a living food packed with more nutritional benefits in comparison to raw vegetables. Related searches: beans chickpeas lentil soup vegetarian numbers lentil lentil daal lentil piles lentil red split. This casserole would be fantastic with cheese or soy cheese melted on top! The Best Red Split Lentils Recipes on Yummly Pressure Cooker Vegan Chili, Hearty Lentil Soup, Favorite Indian Lentils And Spinach (dal Palak).