Summer Potato Salad. Skinnytaste > Recipes > Summer Potato Salad with Apples. Apples add a sweet crunch to every bite of this lightened up potato salad. A perfect side for any backyard BBQ or picnic.
So whether you're hosting or attending a summer party—or getting weeknight. Quarter peeled potatoes and finely slice. Halve radishes and slice, as well. You can cook Summer Potato Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Summer Potato Salad
- It’s 1-1.5 pounds of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of c-1c cooked frozen peas.
- It’s 3 of room temp eggs.
- You need 1 of granny Smith apple.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, diced very fine.
- It’s 1 cup of mayo.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper & paprika.
This light yogurt-based version is our favorite type of potato salad in summer. " Summer Potato Salad + CUTCO Giveaway! Drain water from potatoes and set the potatoes aside to slowly cool. Prepare the vinaigrette by combining the shallows, champagne vinegar. Toss a Healthy Living New Potato Salad together with bacon bits, new potatoes and more!
Summer Potato Salad step by step
- Boil water. Scrub potatoes. Add potatoes, carrots & eggs to water. It is important to leave skin on potatoes. After 11 minutes, remove eggs & let run under cool water before peeling. Carrots & potatoes should take 20-25 minutes. Peel & dice apple.Test by placing a fork into potato for softness. Once potatoes & carrots are done, peel & dice to liking. Mix rest of ingredients together..
- Add salt, pepper & top with paprika. Taste test to see if you need to add more. Put in fridge before serving..
This New Potato Salad is perfect for a potluck or summer cookout. Reviews for: Photos of Summer Potato Salad. Summer Potato Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Rethink serving ordinary potato salad as a side dish at your next BBQ and grilling cookout thanks to this delicious recipe for pesto potatoes. Pesto is a savory pasty green sauce that is the specialty of.