Eggplant Lasagna. The preparation of the eggplant makes all the difference. I've tried other eggplant lasagna recipes, and they were disappointing. Eggplant Lasagna makes an easy and delicious lasagna recipe the whole family will love!
While this imparts a nice smoky flavor, I find that grilling individual slices is too time-consuming; roasting is hands-off and more. Eggplant Lasagna with Scratch Made Meat Sauce. A deliciously cheesy and saucy low carb lasagna without all the gluten and carbs! You can cook Eggplant Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Lasagna
- Prepare 1 pound of ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 of Chinese eggplant.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of of green pepper.
- You need of Pitch of oregano.
- You need of Sal pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 4 of small mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of plum tomatoes.
- Prepare of Tomato paste.
Classic Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a healthy vegetable. People absolutely love the lasagna we. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara.
Eggplant Lasagna instructions
- Chopped the vegetables.
- Cook the meat no oil.. when the meat is brown add garlic, peppers,onion, tomatos.
- Add tomato paste.. add 1/3 of water.. cook at medium heat for 20 min.. do not cover….
- When the water consumed add the mushrooms.
- Assemble meat sauce, eggplant, meat sauce, cheese, eggplant meat sauce cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes cover, and 15 min uncover. 375 degree.
Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. Vegan eggplant lasagna, made with eggplant slices, marinara sauce, vegan tofu ricotta and vegan parmesan cheese. This low carb eggplant lasagna is the best comfort food ever. This easy eggplant lasagna will satisfy the heartiest of eaters while accommodating the more low carb crowd. Broiled eggplant stands in for lasagna noodles in this robust dish.