Cashew-Broccoli Tart with Oat crust.
You can have Cashew-Broccoli Tart with Oat crust using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cashew-Broccoli Tart with Oat crust
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 135 g of Rolled Oats.
- Prepare 150 g of Almond Meal.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of table salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 1 of Small Head of broccoli (cut into florets).
- Prepare 200 g of Cashews (soaked for 4 hours).
- Prepare 80 mls of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas (defrosted).
- You need 1/2 can of chickpeas (rinsed and drained).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
Cashew-Broccoli Tart with Oat crust step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Put oats in the blender/food processor and blitz until a flour-like consistency. Then transfer into a bowl with other dry ingredients..
- Beat egg and egg yolk then add to the other ingredients, along with the water. Mix until combined (it will be pretty crumbly!).
- Grease tart tin then press in the dough, making sure to distribute it evenly..
- Place into the oven and cook for 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a pan on medium high. Place broccoli florets in and cook for 5 minutes or until slightly crisp around the outside, flipping half way. Set aside..
- Place all fillings ingredient except the broccoli and half the peas and blend until you reach a fairly smooth consistency. You may have to add some water but watch you don't make it too watery..
- Pour blended mixture into your pre-baked crust and then layer the broccoli and reserved peas on top..
- Bake for 35 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before cutting.
- Filling adapted from; https://www.rebelrecipes.com/vegan-pea-mint-and-asparagus-tart-gluten-free/ Crust from; https://healthynibblesandbits.com/mexican-quiche-with-oat-almond-crust/.