Sautéed chicken breast with vegetables!!!. Stir vegetables, season with pepper and crushed mint. Stir again and cover with lid. Remove the pan from the heat and serve with chicken.
Coat the chicken with the flour mixture. The recipe is pretty straight forward: sear the chicken, set it aside, cook the veggies, return the chicken back in the skillet, let it simmer…dinner is served! Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves are sauteed and then simmered in a sauce of tomatoes, olives, white wine, garlic, and herbs. "This dish was absolutely terrific," says Sara S. "I tossed some fresh feta cheese over the top of it, which really added to the flavor. You can have Sautéed chicken breast with vegetables!!! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sautéed chicken breast with vegetables!!!
- Prepare 4-5 of chicken breast thinly sliced.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves sliced.
- You need of Half a red, green and yellow pepper or whatever pepper you have at home.
- You need of 3 onions sliced.
- It’s of 1 bay leave crushed.
- You need of 1 cup cooking or regular wine.
- Prepare of 1 teaspoon paprika.
- Prepare of Pickled vegetables to decorate and fresh parsley!!.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Stir yellow squash, zucchini, bell pepper and onion into skillet. This recipe for Sauteed Chicken Breast with Zucchini Medley builds huge flavor in no time flat. As an added bonus, it can be served family style, as individual servings or you can serve it as a warm appetizer. Stir in vegetables, Italian seasoning and seasoned salt.
Sautéed chicken breast with vegetables!!! instructions
- Marinade the chicken with salt and pepper, paprika, bay leave and let it marinate for about an hour..
- Then heat up the olive oil and fry the chicken about 4 to 5 minutes on each side til they are done remove them when you are done..
- In the same pan sauté all other ingredients until they are sautéed through the add the cutlets back in and leave them there for about 5-10 minutes..
- Pour it all in a tray bowl and enjoy with some yummy bread!!!!.
Chicken breasts are sauteed in the skillet until golden brown and then finished in the oven with potatoes, onions, carrots, fresh herbs and Swanson® Chicken Stock. Stir the black pepper, paprika and flour on a plate. Coat the chicken with the flour mixture. It is a cheap and easy dish with the delightful tastes of garlic and lemon. I pulled it off the internet for a mothers day idea.