Carrot and orange "Amazake" salad.Sugar free. Alcoholic amazake made with sake lee (the one I didn't like growing up), and Sake lees are dissolved in hot water and sugar is added in to sweeten the lees. Adjust the amount of sugar according to your preference. Get sake lees at Japanese grocery stores or sale.
Those looking to reduce their sugar intake. Amazake is one of japanese traditional drink. Pour one package of amazake and add hot water (Cold water is also okay) into a cup and it's ready to drink. You can have Carrot and orange "Amazake" salad.Sugar free using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot and orange "Amazake" salad.Sugar free
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 1/2 of orange.
- Prepare 1 of little pink pepper.
- Prepare of a.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Amazake.
- It’s 2 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 of little salt.
Absolutely delicious and super easy to make! Apple Pie with Maple Pecan Crust – Gluten Free! Organic Sesame Oil or Toasted Sesame Oil. They've got orange, kiwi, blueberry or mango juices that mask the taste of amazake rather well.
Carrot and orange "Amazake" salad.Sugar free step by step
- Shred the carrot..
- In a bakeware, add carrots and salt, mix lightly, heat in a microwave oven 600w for 1 minute, and cool..
- Add A to the bowl and mix.
- Add drained carrots and mix. If you put it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, it will taste delicious..
- Serve in a bowl and place pink pepper.
A fermented rice drink called amazake. The alcohol-free beverage is packed with probiotics but unlike similar products, it's free from any added sugar The name of this dish pretty much says it all. Simple ingredients and great sweeet taste. Healthy and It's the only rice vinegar I use — perfect in salad dressings, especially Japanese carrot and ginger. Homemade amazake is sweet fermented rice that is typically turned into a warm drink flavoured with fresh ginger.