Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad. This tomato, cucumber, avocado salad is an easy, healthy, flavorful salad. It's crunchy, fresh and simple to make. It's hot here, too hot to cook.
Tomato Cucumber Avocado Salad is the perfect EASY, light and fresh summer side dish. But I've added cucumber and tomato to boost the texture and bulk of this bowl of yumminess a bit. So now you are all set to make a great side dish or stand-alone salad that is healthy and satisfying and full of the goodness only avocado can bring to your plate. You can cook Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad
- You need 1 of cucumber, sliced.
- You need 2 of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 2 of avocadoes, diced.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cilantro, roughly chopped.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
This easy Cucumber Tomato Salad is made with tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, red onion, and basil. It is a great side dish to any summer meal. Avocado really does make everything better, including this cucumber salad! I like to use a few different colors of tomatoes because it makes the.
Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad step by step
- In a big bowl, add cucumber, tomatoes, avocados, red onion, dan cilantro..
- Add fresh lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and black pepper powder. Gently toss to combine. Serve with the pan seared salmon. Yum! .
Easy Healthy Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad Recipe – A QUICK EASY cucumber tomato avocado salad recipe. This cucumber and tomato salad is so light and refreshing. All you have to do is slice and toss everything in a super easy dressing. Avocado is a good source of vitamin K, C, E, folate and potassium So, consider this cucumber tomato salad a great healthy addition to your day. Italian inspired, this tomato, cucumber and avocado salad is one of our family favorites.