Vegan Chickpea salad . This VEGAN CHICKPEA SALAD is a healthy make-ahead lunch. It's packed with filling fiber and plant-based protein, and takes only minutes to prepare! This post may contain affiliate links.
Chickpeas – Use canned or fresh Hummus, tahini and vegan mayo – If using hummus or tahini, I highly recommend adding a few tablespoons of water to thin it, making for a wonderfully. This Vegan Chickpea Salad recipe is quick and easy and makes the perfect lunch or snack. This Vegan Chickpea Salad is just as delicious as the traditional and now everyone asks me for this recipe, too! You can have Vegan Chickpea salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chickpea salad
- You need 1 can of chickpeas.
- You need 1 of cucumber cubed.
- It’s 1 of small tomato cubed.
- It’s 1/2 of bell pepper cubed.
- You need Handful of walnuts.
- You need Handful of raisins.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fine chopped parsley.
- You need 3-4 of large basil leaves chopped.
- It’s 3-4 tbs of fine chopped chives.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh oregano can use dry also.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 4-5 tbs of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 3-4 tbs of olive oil or your choice of oil.
I pack it in the kids' lunchboxes often with a side of crackers and I enjoy it between two slices of. It's the perfect way to avoid going hangry. Meal prep it for weekday lunch or healthy snack. He did so for health reasons and has never I came up with this chickpea "tuna" after I served him the curried chickpea salad from my cookbook and he went crazy for it.
Vegan Chickpea salad instructions
- Rinse the chickpeas in cold water and put them in a large bowl.
- Now take your veggies and cube them. Than add the nuts and raisins.
- Now ad all the ingredients including oil salt pepper and vinegar and stir them good. Done.
- Enjoy Kali orexi.
I knew I could do the. This Chickpea Pasta Salad is reminiscent of the tuna pasta salads my mom used to make for me to bring to lunch. Tender, chewy noodles, the occasional crunch from some veggies, flaked chickpeas to mimic flaked tuna. Combine the mashed chickpeas, chopped veggies, vegan mayo, lemon juice, turmeric, bread crumbs, black pepper, (and sriracha and paprika – not pictured thanks to my cold medicated brain, sorry!) Mix well, pop in the fridge to chill so the bread crumbs can equalize with the moisture of the salad. This Mediterranean chickpea salad is a healthy, vegan recipe loaded with protein and veggies, and tossed with a simple dressing.