Italian Pasta Salad. Italian pasta salad is one of my favorite cold pasta salad dishes! Fresh and colorful vegetables, cheese, salami, and Italian vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an unforgettable. So many tasty Italian pasta salads to choose from.
Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down. You can cook Italian Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta of choice, I used spirals.
- Prepare of Kalamata olives, chopped.
- It’s of Mini pepperoni.
- It’s of Artichoke hearts, chopped.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes, halved.
- You need of Shredded cheese of choice.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, Italian seasoning(optional).
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need 1/3-1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
Your new go-to pasta salad for spring! How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last? Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. This zesty recipe combines vegetables and pasta in a creamy dressing.
Italian Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil your pasta in salted water. Drain. Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate..
Refreshing and filling, this change-of-pace salad is perfect as a side dish. Classic cold Italian Pasta Salad with a homemade Italian dressing is the perfect potluck or summer side dish. It's easy to make and everyone always loves it! Italian Pasta Salad is an easy, flavorful side dish with veggies, pepperoni, cheese and Italian dressing. Make for parties, potlucks and backyard barbecues.