Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad. Refreshing pasta salads are a must in the summer time. The Greek flavors in this recipe are so unique, similar to the asian flavors in asian noodle I have always enjoyed pasta salad and salad recipes but find myself craving them more in the Spring and Summer months. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers.
Cook the pasta a little past al. This Greek Salad is a combination of pasta, olives, tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, and feta with a homemade vinaigrette dressing! Easy refreshing summer corn salad to bring to any bbq this summer. You can have Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad
- Prepare 2 cups of your favorite pasta (uncooked).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cherry or plum tomatoes (halved).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cucumber (peeled and cubed).
- It’s 1/2 cup of red onion (sliced and cut about an inch long).
- It’s 1/8 cup of feta cheese crumbles.
- It’s 1/8 cup of Greek olives (sliced).
- Prepare 1/16 cup of shaved Parmesan.
- You need of Dressing:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil (or other neutral oil).
- It’s 4 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic (minced).
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
The feta cheese and fresh basil throw it over the top! This vegetarian Greek Pasta Salad recipe is a light, fresh and easy summer salad full of sweet tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, olives and feta Made with olive oil, mustard, red wine vinegar, lemon juice and dried herbs, it's light and refreshing. I always make extra to pour over salads in the week. Greek Pasta Salad is a must have side dish recipe!
Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta to package directions. Drain and wash with cold water and let cool..
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to fully mix..
- Add all chopped veggies, cheeses and dressing to cooled pasta and toss. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. ENJOY!!.
It's so bright and refreshing, it's jam packed with veggies and bits of tangy feta, and it's perfectly Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition. Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition? Greek Pasta Salad our go-to recipe for summer backyard BBQ or picnic potluck. Light, fresh and easy to make and healthy. A handful of simple readily available ingredients goes in making a great Greek pasta salad.