Fingerings Salad 秋葵. When people think of okra (also known as "ladies' fingers"), they often think of a slimy, difficult-to-eat vegetable and so tend to avoid it. While okra is somewhat slimy in texture, those that know how to properly prepare okra think of it as a vegetable that is to be celebrated and enjoyed. Many chefs choose not to explore the complexity of okra simply from a bad experience, or maybe by.
Okra, also known as "lady's fingers," is a green flowering plant. Okra belongs to the same plant family as hibiscus and cotton. You can cook Fingerings Salad 秋葵 using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fingerings Salad 秋葵
- You need 20 pcs of Lady Finger.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s Pinch of Sugar.
- It’s 10 ml of Water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sesame Oil.
Fingerings Salad 秋葵 instructions
- Sauce Preparation: Soy Sauce, Water, Sesame Oil & Sugar mixed well put aside..
- Boiled hot water and soak the Lady-Fingers for 3 minutes, then drain the hot water and soak into cold water to keep greenish in color and crispy..
- Drain the water the cut the Lady-Fingers into size then arranged into a plate pour the mixed sauce and ready to be served. (Or you may put some Spring Onion and chopped chili for presentation.).