Cauliflower salad. Mix your cauliflower with broccoli, potatoes, peas and more for a fresh, filling salad. Loaded Cauliflower Salad from Delish.com is perfect for a summer picnic. Drain and let cool while you prep other ingredients.
This cauliflower salad is a great side dish to anything off the grill, in my opinion. Grilled Cauliflower Salad With Curry VinaigretteVegging at the Shore. Curried Cauliflower and Lentil Salad with Carrot Noodles and Honey-Cumin DressingInspiralized. You can cook Cauliflower salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower salad
- You need 1 of large head cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 bag of mix green.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry parsley.
- Prepare 3 of green onion chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of toasted slice almond.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pomegranate seed.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper.
- You need of Dressing.
- You need 1 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare of Minced one clove garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of Zest of one organic lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
This Cauliflower Potato Salad is low carb salad with a lot of flavor. True healthy summertime must have for pool parties, picnic, BBQs and the heatwave. I often serve this as an appetizer alongside a meat and cheese tray. Marinated Cauliflower Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Cauliflower salad instructions
- Wash cauliflower,core and cut to small pieces same bite size drizzle and toss with olive oil and then roasted them in oven 40 minutes at 450 f and cool it on side then you add season it with salt and pepper.
- Start making the dressing as the ingredients on top and whisk.
- Lay the mix green on top big tray and then start arrange the cauliflower on top the mix green then sprinkle green onion and parsley and then spoon the dressing on top as much as you want then garnish with almonds and pomegranate seed.enjoy.
Watch how to make a crunchy broccoli and cauliflower salad. Toss the veggies, bacon bits, sunflower seeds, and chopped red onions with a creamy, sweet-and-sour dressing. This Cauliflower Salad Recipe is the perfect salad for potlucks. It's easy to make and the cauliflower, meat, cucumbers and red peppers with a mayo dressing work so well together. I love eating this spiced cauliflower salad at the holidays.