Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad. Whisk soy sauce, sugar, garlic, rice vinegar, sesame oil, hot chili oil, and red pepper flakes in a salad bowl. Stir in cucumbers to coat with dressing. This Asian spicy sesame cucumber salad is so crunchy and addictive!
The authentic Asian dressing of sesame oil. My recipe is garlicky, spicy, savory, with just a touch of sweetness and tartness. The cucumber is crunchy so every bite is bursting with flavors. You can have Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad
- You need 6-7 of Persian cucumbers.
- You need 1/4 c of rice vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 tsp of shoyu or tamari.
- Prepare 2 tsp of agave syrup or sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sriracha sauce, or to taste.
Chill the cucumber in the refrigerator for the best results. Asian cucumber salad is a great appetizer, which help to stimulate a healthy appetite. Try my recipe and I am sure you will like it. One of the simplest Salad Recipes, this spicy Asian cucumber salad with green onions is tossed in a soy sauce and sesame oil dressing.
Spicy Asian Cucumber Salad step by step
- Wash and trim cucumbers. Cut into chunks. Place cucumbers in a bowl..
- Place remainder of ingredients in the bowl..
- Toss ingredients well to combine..
- Top with sesame seeds as a garnish if you wish. Serve..
Low carb, keto, gluten free, and vegan. Recipe Overview This is one of my favorite Asian salads — light, refreshing, and simple. Chopped cucumbers and sliced scallions are combined with a. It makes a great appetizer or side and can be paired with any Asian entrees, especially anything that's heavy on meat. Bring vinegar and sugar to boil in saucepan over medium-high heat.