Kale/carrot salad. Julienned-Carrot and Kale Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Emerald-green lacinato kale is the star of this healthy kale salad, tossed with an easy maple, mustard and apple cider vinaigrette and studded with. This healthy but hearty Moroccan kale carrot salad features ribbons of kale and carrots dressed with an earthy Moroccan inspired dressing.
Recipe Description: Emerald-green lacinato kale is the star of this healthy kale salad, tossed. Throw this salad and dressing together in a matter of minutes. This salad is packed with healthy fiber, from both the kale and the apples. You can have Kale/carrot salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kale/carrot salad
- Prepare Bunch of kale.
- You need 1 can of chick peas, roasted.
- You need 2 of medium shredded carrots.
- You need 1 of Avacado.
- Prepare 5 of soaked and shredded almonds.
- Prepare 2 oz of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of anchovy paste.
- It’s 1 of seeded and diced jalapeno pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 of chopped garlic cloves.
The sweetness from the apples pairs beautifully with the. Lentils, carrots, onions, and kale are tossed with a light mustard vinaigrette. Add carrots, onion, clove, bay leaf, broth, and a teaspoon of salt. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer until lentils.
Kale/carrot salad step by step
- For roasted chickpeas, drain the can of chickpeas and pat dry them with paper towel.
- Roast the chickpeas at 425° F for 30 minutes..
- Get all the ingredients together for the salad, kale, chickpeas, carrots, avacado, almonds and pumpkin seeds..
- For dressing, mix mayo, dijon mustard, anchovy paste, jalapeno peppers, garlic and lemon juice..
- Pour the dressing on top of the salad, mix and enjoy!.
This Apple, Beet, Carrot and Kale Salad is fresh, vibrant and healthy. Give your salad a healthy kick with this Spicy Roasted Cauliflower, Kale and Carrot Salad! A quick, anytime meal that's satisfying and delicious. This KALE, CARROT & PARMESAN SALAD is sure to be a favourite, topped with simple lemon and oil dressing and blistered jalapeños. In my case: kale, carrots, and ginger.