Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad. This light cucumber salad is one of my springtime staples. The dressing is tangy and sweet, and the peanuts add a welcome salty crunch. I made the Thai Cucumber salad as a side for a BBQ dinner.
Give Top Round Steak slices a quick dip in a flavorful marinade before stir frying. Thai Beef & Cucumber SaladTop Round Steak Round Primal. Want to know how to make a delicious stir-fry or perfectly brown Ground Beef? You can have Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad
- It’s of Ground beef (in patty form or not).
- You need 1/2 cup of panko or tempura breading mix.
- You need 2 tbsp of Tom yum chilli paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 of shallots, minced.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, smashed.
- You need 2 tbsp of cilantro paste (Peruvian).
- You need 2 tbsp of basil paste (Peruvian).
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
- It’s of Cucumber salad.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, smashed.
- It’s 2 of small chilli peppers.
- It’s 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need of Juice from 1 lemon.
- You need 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of large cucumber, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1/2 of big red onion, minced.
- You need to taste of Sesame oil,.
- You need to taste of Fresh mint, basil, cilantro,.
Thai Cucumber Salad is light, refreshing, and vibrant in flavor. Because this Thai Cucumber Salad is still one of my favorite dishes and my favorite way to use up all those This Thai Cucumber salad is insanely simple, super fresh in flavor, and makes a fantastic side to any Asian inspired meal (like the.. Roasted Spiced Chickpeas recipe: Try this Thai-Inspired Hydrating Cucumber Salad with Roasted Spiced Chickpeas recipe, or contribute your own. Feel free to add more sweetener if you prefer.
Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad step by step
- Mix panko, Tom yum paste, soy sauce, fish sauce, cilantro paste, basil paste, shallots and garlic in a large bowl. Mix and let stand for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 pound of ground beef to bowl. Mix well. Form into patties for frying. (You can also choose to let the ground beef crumble instead of forming distinct patties). Recipe is enough for around 20 small patties. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- For the dressing, pound garlic, chilies and half the sugar with a mortar and pestle. Add the liquid ingredients and stir. Add dressing to sliced cucumbers and onion. Add sesame oil to taste and set aside..
- Work with a heavy pan over medium heat. Cook patties in oil until golden brown..
- Serve patties with cucumber salad. Spoon extra dressing over patties. Garnish with fresh cilantro, mint and basil..
Peel cucumbers, slice off the ends, and slice in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds with a. Smashed Cucumber Salad is a "thing" in Asia! Cucumbers bashed so they burst open so the dressing drips into all the cracks and This is a cucumber salad with Asian flavours so it is ideal served with anything Asian. Loved this as a cool refreshing and quick accompaniment to the Chinese beef bowls!