Cauliflower tuna salad. I have added tuna to a classic Italian antipasto of cauliflower and capers dressed with vinegar and Refresh with cold water, then drain on paper towels. In a large bowl, break up the tuna fish and add. Healthy, delicious,easy and quick salad recipe.
Roasted Cauliflower & Tuna Salad with Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette. Making epic tuna salad starts with buying the best canned tuna at the grocery store, and that You will never find a tuna salad at the store that uses high quality mayonnaise, but my recipe does. In developing our best tuna salad recipe, we discovered three steps that eliminated watery texture and bland flavor: First, we chose the best brand of tuna; then, we drained it in a colander or strainer. You can cook Cauliflower tuna salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower tuna salad
- It’s of Medium head cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic slice.
- You need 2 cans of tuna in water.
- You need 1/2 cup of parsley dry.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chives.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dill.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper.
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of ranch dressing.
- You need 2 tablespoon of apple vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s Dash of red hot pepper.
Fresh lime juice is a surprise ingredient that gives tuna salad a kick. MORE+ LESS Stir tuna, cucumber and green onions into cauliflower mixture; add vinaigrette. Very nice side dish, tasty, good for you and low cal. Chopped Tuna Salad is the perfect summer side dish.
Cauliflower tuna salad instructions
- Cut cauliflower bite size grizzly with olive oil with garlic and cook in oven at 375 for 1/2 hour.
- Let cauliflower cool in this time make the dressing.
- Open the tuna cans and squeeze in big bowl mix the tuna with cauliflower and add the dressing on top and what ever I mentioned on top enjoy.
Filled with fresh crisp veggies the color of the rainbow, protein packed tuna, and tossed in a light and refreshing lemon vinaigrette. This recipe for Healthy Tuna Salad is a version made with greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise. This healthy tuna salad is one of my favorite lunchtime meals that makes me full and satiated. Couscous Salad Couscous Salad Recipes American Fish Tuna Recipes Side Dish High Fiber. This Cauliflower Potato Salad is low carb salad with a lot of flavor.