Broccoli salad. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Watch how to make my favorite broccoli salad in this short recipe video! This broccoli salad is so fresh, light and healthy.
One of the things that has worked best for me when trying to eat healthier is simply. Apple vinegar, broccoli, crushed chili peppers, garlic, olive oil, salt, sugar, vinegar. The Best Broccoli Salad combines fresh broccoli, crispy bacon, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, shredded cheese and creamy dressing. You can cook Broccoli salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli salad
- Prepare 3 of brocolli.
- You need of sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of shallots.
- Prepare .5 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s .5 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of sunflower seeds (without shells).
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need of save until the end.
- Prepare .5 lbs of bacon.
This easy salad is the best of both worlds – healthier and. Broccoli salad is a combination of broccoli, bacon, red onion, cranberries, sunflower seeds and goat cheese. And it's topped with a creamy mayonnaise yogurt dressing. Fresh broccoli salad is creamy, salty, tangy, sweet, and oh, so delicious.
Broccoli salad instructions
- Chop up brocolli into small pieces (take off both stalks and stems).
- Save three stems and chop finely.
- Mix the sauce ingredients along with chopped stems.
- Pour mixed sauce ingredients over chopped broccoli and toss salad.
- Cook bacon until crispy and break apart into bacon bits.
- Finally, sprinkle over salad and toss again.
My grandma has been making this for holidays and family get-togethers for as long as I can remember. Broccoli Raisin Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. I've made many broccoli salads over the years but especially liked this one because it had just the right amount of sweetness. Broccoli Apple Salad Recipe loaded with crisp apples, walnuts and creamy lemon dressing. Apple Broccoli Salad has been a family favorite for years.