You can have Vegetarian Salad using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Salad
- Prepare of Quinoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red quinoa.
- It’s 1 cup of water to rinse quinoa.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- It’s of Green beans.
- Prepare 1 pound of whole green beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fire roasted peppers optional or to taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried tart cherries.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 3 tablespoons of honey.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sherry vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fig preserves.
- You need 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of finely minced fire roasted peppers.
Vegetarian Salad step by step
- Rise the quinoa. Drain and allow to sit 20 minutes. Toast in a dry pan..
- Bring the 3/4 cup of water to boil. When it boils add the toasted quinoa. Simmer about 15-16 minutes, until the water is absorbed..
- Let the quinoa rest 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork..
- Cut the green beans thinly. Slice the fire roasted peppers, and onion. Chop the dried cherries..
- Heat a skillet with olive oil add the green beans, cherries, onion, peppers, and garlic. Sauté these till tender. Season with the seasonings..
- Mix the dressing ingredients..
- Add the quinoa and green bean mixture in a bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad. Mix well..
- Serve chilled or warmed, I hope you enjoy!.