5-minute Ambrosia salad. This delicious Ambrosia Salad is so easy to make and always a big hit with kids and adults alike! Made in just one bowl, this classic dessert salad is the perfection addition to your next gathering! Make sure to try this Cherry Fluff, Reese's Peanut Butter Fluff, or Pina Colada Fluff.
What I love about this recipe is that it's minutes, I mean minutes, until its done! I think it can be so stressful. One of my favorite, Ambrosia Salad is a fruit salad that can be served as side or as dessert. You can have 5-minute Ambrosia salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 5-minute Ambrosia salad
- It’s 8 ounces of thawed cool whip.
- You need 1/2 cup of Greek or regular yogurt (I used honey flavored Greek).
- It’s 1 cup of maraschino cherries halved.
- It’s 1-11 ounce of can of mandarin oranges.
- Prepare 1-8 ounce of can crushed or tidbit pineapple.
- You need 1.5 cups of mini marshmallows regular or fruit flavored.
In India, it is mostly referred as Fruit Cream Salad. Dessert salads like Ambrosia salad were often on the menu, but never on my plate. Oh, was I ever missing out. Ambrosia salad is better when it's made ahead — just wait to add the marshmallows and pecans until a few hours before serving.
5-minute Ambrosia salad instructions
- Mix yogurt and cool whip..
- Fold in pineapple, cherry halves, and marshmallows.
- Last add in the mandarin oranges as they tend to break easier. Chill for an hour before serving. Holds up to 3 days in the fridge. I serve mine with a side of graham crackers..
Ambrosia Salad – Raining Hot Coupons Love this salad. Ambrosia Salad: It's sweet and refreshing and goes perfect with BBQ food. Ambrosia Salad Recipe -During last-minute menu planning, I often include this ambrosia recipe because I keep the ingredients on hand. The Ambrosia Salad is a fun retro salad to serve to family and friends. Categorized as a jello salad, the ambrosia salad is named after the food of Greek Gods, which is said to give longevity or immortality to those who eat it.