Balsamic Potato Salad. Balsamic Potato Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Well, I'm a huge balsamic vinegar fan AND red potato fan, so this potato salad is one of my favorites of all the potato salads I've tasted. Pictures are hard to give it justice.
Potatoes, sour cream, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, black pepper, scallions, spring or green onions, celery, radishes. Balsamic Roasted Potato Salad is delicious and a nice alternative to the traditional mayo based potato salad. This post may contain affiliate links. You can have Balsamic Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Balsamic Potato Salad
- You need 3 pounds of new red mini potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of slivered oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes.
- You need 3 Tbsp of capers.
- You need 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sun-dried tomato oil.
- You need 1 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
This salad will stay for several days, and improves in flavor. It may be served chilled or room Add in the Balsamic vinaigrette mixture to the warm potato/bean mixture; toss well to coat. For the roasted sweet potato salad, place the sweet potato in a pan of boiling water and cook for Place the sweet potato cubes onto a baking sheet, drizzle over the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. The diet involved eating lots of lean protein and vegetables, and this Balsamic Chicken and Sweet Potato Salad was one of my go-to meals.
Balsamic Potato Salad step by step
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool; cut into bite size pieces if needed. Place in bowl. Add tomatoes and capers..
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sun-dried tomato oil, mustard, salt and pepper; toss with potato mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with basil..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Looking for a hearty side dish? Stir in balsamic vinegar; remove from heat. Toss gently with warm cooked potatoes and season with. The best Balsamic Potato Salad recipe you will ever find. Welcome to RecipesPlus, your premier destination for delicious and dreamy food inspiration.