Quinoa salad. Put quinoa together with all kinds of vegetables, beans, and greens for healthy, tasty salads.. Roasted Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad, Quinoa, Butternut Squash, and Kale Salad, Mexican Chicken Quinoa Salad, Quinoa Salad with Dried Fruit and Nuts, Black Bean, Corn, and Quinoa Salad Notes. Change it up: This salad is awesome as written.
Strain and rinse well with cold water, shaking the sieve well to remove all moisture. Bring quinoa and water to a boil in a saucepan. Combine quinoa, tomatoes, black beans, and green onions together in a. You can have Quinoa salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quinoa salad
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa, cooked.
- It’s 1 can of chickpeas.
- You need 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 1 cup of cucumber.
- It’s 1 cup of spinach.
- It’s of Dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of maple syrup or honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove from heat; fluff with a fork. Black Bean Quinoa Salad is an easy fresh salad that can be enjoyed as a meal or a side! Deliciously simple, full of fresh veggies and loaded with flavor, this is the perfect easy lunch or dinner.
Quinoa salad instructions
- Gather all the vegetables and quinoa, pour the dressing on top and mix. For the dressing, take a small bowl and mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt and add black pepper to taste..
We sometimes add in grilled chicken or even leftover taco meat if we have it (and top it with a dollop of sour cream and salsa). Cowboy Caviar as a Meal Spruce up salad with the help of quinoa for a wholesome and filling lunch or supper. This grain is super versatile and is great paired with chicken or salmon. I didn't initially see the note about the cooked quinoa. Best Quinoa Salad Recipes Hearty, super-healthy quinoa is spectacularly versatile.