Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad. I couldn't resist myself to the green mango salad! Sweet, sour and spicy all incorporated well to spoil your tastebud. Green mango is slightly tart with a hint of sweet starchiness and a creamy texture, making it a perfect tangled mess to adorn a fried fish.
This mango salad's tastebud-awakening flavors will blow you away! And, as a bonus, it is very healthy, plus low in calories and fat. Enjoy it as a complete meal by adding cooked shrimp, chicken, or deep-fried tofu if you are vegetarian. You can cook Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad
- Prepare 1 of medium whole snapper (cleaned and butterflied).
- It’s 1 of thumb galangal (crushed).
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic mince.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of tapioca flour.
- You need 2 of small green mango (peeled and shredded).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried shrimp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic mince.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pickle chili (i bought from grocery store).
- Prepare 50 ml of fish sauce.
- It’s 50 gr of sugar.
Any way you toss it, this fresh-tasting salad will be sure to win. The Good News The mangoes in this jalapeño-spiced salad are full of vitamin C. Learn how to make the perfect Gluten-Free Tempura at home! Find tips on how to deep fry shrimp and vegetables encased in a light yet most crisp batter.
Gluten free Deep Fried Snapper with Green Mango Salad instructions
- Marinate fish with galangal, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix rice flour and tapioca starch together, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat a large wok with heaps of oil, coat fish into flour mixture, slightly press it, so the flour will stick well to the fish, fry until golden brown.
- Prepare the salad, add garlic, chili, dried shrimp, fish sauce, sugar mix together. Pour in shredded green mango, mix well.
- Ready to serve.
Today I am thrilled to share this perfectly made gluten-free tempura recipe with you after some testing in the kitchen with a surprisingly great result. Done well, this Green Mango Salad should be crunchy, fresh, spicy, sour, and a little bit funky. Lamai Beach Hotels with Free Parking. Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food. Toss dressing lightly with papaya or mango mixture.