Avocado dressing for salad. Finally add this dressing to your favorite leafy green salad or substitute it for mayo in a chicken salad! You could also eat it with tortilla chips or even a spoon. With that said, this may be the best creamy avocado salad dressing ever!
Perfect for drizzling over salads or as a dip for veggies! I do my best to eat salads pretty regularly. Avocado dressing is deliciously creamy and perfect to drizzle on all your salads, macro bowls and nourish bowls. You can cook Avocado dressing for salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado dressing for salad
- Prepare 1 of large avocado.
- It’s 1/4 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of lime juice (can add more if you like).
- It’s 1/4 of coriander or basil leaves.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper for taste.
- Prepare of For salad :.
- You need of Lettuce.
- You need of Cucumber (cut dice).
- It’s of Tomato (throw the seed and cut dice).
- Prepare of Coriander.
- You need Can of add shredded chicken.
And it's so easy to make! The healthy fats of the avocados increase the nutrient absorption from all the greens. The hearty flavor and texture of kale, a leafy vegetable in the cabbage family, pairs very nicely with this quick and easy Avocado Caesar Dressing made from Fresh California Avocados. The addition of sorghum, a low-sodium, gluten-free whole grain with a lower glycemic index which helps in the control and prevention of diabetes.
Avocado dressing for salad instructions
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor..
- Blend until creamy and feel free to add more water for a thinner consistency..
- Ready to enjoy.
Avocado Dressing is a creamy, decadent yet healthy, dairy-free dressing that's great on salads, as a dip, and so much more! If you're as obsessed with avocados as I am, you'll enjoy these recipes for Avocado Egg Salad , Corn, Tomato, & Avocado Salad , and BLT Pasta Salad with Avocado ! The key here is Five Minute. Well, okay, fine – it's actually a tie. You really need both the quick and easy and the flavor/texture components in order to be able to appreciate this dressing wonder.