Kale salad .
You can have Kale salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kale salad
- You need Bunch of kale.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of anchovy paste (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 can of chickpeas.
- It’s of Salt for seasoning.
- It’s of Freshly grated black pepper for seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Kale salad instructions
- Drain canned chickpeas and pat them very dry with paper towels..
- Toss chickpeas in olive oil, season them with salt and freshly grated pepper and bake at 425°F for 30 minutes..
- Add mayonnaise, seeded and diced jalapeno peppers, anchovy paste, finely chopped garlic, dijon mustard, grated parmesan cheese, lemon juice..
- Add the dressing to Kale and roasted chickpeas..
- Mix and serve..