Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad. Cucumber Salad With Thai Sweet Chili Sauce. Japan cucumbers are great for healthy diet and its potassium also help to reduce blood pressure. Thai Cucumber Salad – easy and healthy homemade Thai cucumber salad recipe that is better than your favorite Thai restaurants, guaranteed!
Proceed with caution if you like your fingertips, though. If you prefer something with more volume in the dish, skip the mandolin all together and use the ribbon. This light cucumber salad is one of my springtime staples. You can have Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad
- You need 2 cups of cucumber that's been cut into roughly 1/3" cubes (roughly 2 to 3 Persian/Lebanese cucumbers).
- You need 1/8 of small red onion, very thinly sliced on the vertical.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Thai sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of chili garlic sauce, sambal, or sriracha.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice.
- It’s of chopped fresh Thai basil, mint, or cilantro.
The dressing is tangy and sweet, and the peanuts add a welcome salty crunch. Goes well with Grilled Thai Curry Chicken Skewers with Coconut Peanut sauce or Vietnamese Style Meatballs with Chili Sauce. tablespoons sweet Thai sweet chili sauce. In a small bowl whisk together rice vinegar, sweet Thai chili sauce, sesame oil, sugar, granulated garlic and salt. Place sliced cucumber and onion in another bowl.
Thai Sweet Chili Sauce Cucumber Salad instructions
- Put your cucumbers and onions in a large-ish bowl..
- Add Thai sweet chili sauce, fish sauce, and lime..
- Toss thoroughly, and, if you want some heat, add the chili garlic sauce/sambal/sriracha, and toss thoroughly again..
- Add your fresh herb(s) of choice..
- Let sit for 20 to 30 minutes to let the cucumber take up the dressing, tossing once or twice to make sure everything absorbs flavor evenly, and enjoy!.
This Sweet Chilli Thai Cucumber Salad is the perfect refreshing salad to go along any meal. Chop the veggies and herbs, add sauce, and let marinate. I recalled seeing a cucumber salad recipe on the side of a Thai sweet chili bottle and decided that's what needed to go on these cucumbers. This Thai Cucumber Salad recipe is not only bursting with chilled cucumbers but carrots, bell It infuses the Asian Cucumber Salad Recipe with a sweet and savory zing that is simply irresistible! A vinaigrette of Thai Red Chili Sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, lime juice, ginger, garlic and.