Italian Pasta Salad. Italian pasta salad is one of my favorite cold pasta salad dishes! Fresh and colorful vegetables, cheese, salami, and Italian vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an unforgettable. So many tasty Italian pasta salads to choose from.
Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last? You can cook Italian Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- It’s Half of yellow bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare Half of orange bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of cucumbers, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of red onion, diced.
- You need 8 oz of grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian style finely shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of bag of tri-color rotini pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian dressing.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. I was inspired to make this because I went on a Salami Bender* after the Salami Cream Cheese Roll I shared a couple of weeks ago. I could never be a food magazine editor. The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down.
Italian Pasta Salad instructions
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook noodles according to directions on package.
- Drain noodles and rinse with cold water.
- Mix in all vegetables, seasonings, cheese, and dressing. Refrigerate leftovers!.
Your new go-to pasta salad for spring! Classic cold Italian Pasta Salad with a homemade Italian dressing is the perfect potluck or summer side dish. It's easy to make and everyone always loves it! Italian Pasta Salad is an easy, flavorful side dish with veggies, pepperoni, cheese and Italian dressing. Make for parties, potlucks and backyard barbecues.