Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet. Spicy Cajun Sausage and Rice Skillet. Minute® Rice was my mom's dinner go-to thrice a week. It's easy to prepare, it's versatile, it's delicious, and it takes just minutes Smoked Turkey Sausage is first.
This quick and easy sausage, pepper and rice skillet is downright delicious! Today I'm sharing another quick and easy meal with you guys. First, you'll want cook your rice. You can have Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet
- It’s 2 packs of hot turkey sausage.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 1 pack of mushrooms chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of cooked rice (or 2 cups uncooked then use 5 cups chicken stock).
- You need 1 tbsp of adobo seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom healthy request.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of light cream.
I grabbed a small saucepan and had it simmering away while I made everything I added mushrooms to it and it came out amazing!! Add the sausage, mushrooms, and onion, breaking up the sausage with a fork. Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepper. Mom's One Skillet Sausage and Rice + KitchenAid.
Spicy turkey sausage mushroom and rice skillet instructions
- Preheat oven to 375, In a large oven safe pot cook the 2 packs of sausage for 25 min.
- Remove pot from oven and place sausage on cutting board to cool a bit..
- Add onions and mushrooms to the pot with a little olive oil. Sauté until translucent. Dice the sausage up at this time..
- Add cooked rice and a little chicken broth to thin out. Add seasoning, then reduce heat to low and add cream of mushroom and light cream. Add sausage and heat through..
- If using uncooked rice add at the same time but add chicken broth and cook for 2 min until broth is absorbed. Follow rest of recipe the same.
Here comes the delicious (non-sweet) Turkey Sausage & Vegetable Rice Skillet I made tonight. The vegetables gave it heartiness, the sausage protein, and Bring to a boil. Add rice, stir once cover and remove from heat. Whisk olive oil, salt and pepper together in large bowl. Add sliced onion, carrots, mushroom, and fennel to bowl and toss Heat large skillet over medium heat and cook sliced sausage until browned.