Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce. The Best Shirataki Noodles Sauce Recipes on Yummly The Best Shirataki Noodles Vegetarian Recipes on Yummly Vegetarian Bean And Cheese Taco Casserole, Cold Cucumber And Shirataki Noodle Salad, Tofu And Shirataki Noodle Stir-fry.
A wide variety of shirataki konjac rice options are available to you Shirataki (白滝, often written with the hiragana しらたき) are translucent, gelatinous traditional Japanese noodles made from the konjac yam (devil's tongue yam or elephant yam). The word "shirataki" means white waterfall, referring to the appearance of these noodles. Shirataki noodles have no calories, yet are very filling and full of healthy fiber. You can cook Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce
- You need 50 gr of dry Shirataki rice.
- Prepare 2 of medium zucchini.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- It’s of Salt and pepper as much you want.
- Prepare Half of glass of light vegetable broth.
This is a detailed article about shirataki noodles and how to use them. "Shirataki" is Japanese for "white waterfall," which describes the noodles' translucent appearance. They're made by mixing glucomannan flour with. Shirataki rice, low carb, low fat and low calorie. Shirataki noodles are low-carb, zero calorie miracle noodles great for keto.
Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce instructions
- Boil in a pot water for the rice..
- Chop very small pieces of the zucchini, onion and tomato and put it in a pan in medium fire and let it cook. Add half glass of light vegetable broth,salt, pepper and stir..
- When the water is boiled in the pot add the rice and cook it in medium fire for 10 min..
- When the rice is ready add it in the pan with the zucchini mix and stir it for 3 min in low fire..
- Serve it with parmesan if you like.Enjoy!.
Learn how to cook them, nutrition and where to buy. Shirataki noodles are keto-approved, vegan and naturally gluten-free. Read on to learn more about shirataki noodles, including their nutrition, benefits and where to buy. You can explore our shirataki rice recipes to find crowd-pleasers like rice pudding, soups and dishes with an Asian or Mexican flair. Use Miracle Noodle, Miracle Rice and all the rest of your favorite Miracle Noodle products to whip up healthy and satiating breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks and.